Cape Robbin can only receive returned products with an assigned RMA Return number. Products sent back to us without an RMA Return number may be lost and unaccounted for and will not qualify for a return.
- The customer is responsible for paying any return shipping costs.
- Returns are processed within 3-7 business days after your item is received by Cape Robbin.
- Items must be sent back to Cape Robbin within 15 days from when it was delivered in order to qualify for a return.
- Items returned must be returned in brand new condition.
- Once we have received your returned package the item(s) that are eligible for a return will be refunded. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be brought to our attention within 3 days of delivery. If such items are not reported within that time once it’s delivered, we will not be able to process a return.
- International orders, Swimwear, bodysuits, undergarments, lingerie and certain accessories such as earrings are not eligible for returns or exchange.
- SALES ITEMS
All items purchased using a promo code are FINAL SALE non-refundable and non-returnable . All discounted items are also FINAL SALE. We reserve the right to add or remove items from our SALE tab at any time. Any sale or final sale item received for a return without an RMA# will not be honored.
Packages returned back to us by the shipping carrier will be restocked and you will be issued refund of the amount of the products. We are unable to replace or reship when this happens.
We are unable to make changes to orders that are placed in our system. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your shipping address is entered correctly and includes all information (correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers). Cape Robbin is not responsible for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided at the time of placing order is incorrect.